Critical Illness Insurance
You may survive the illness, but will you survive the financial impact?
Every year thousands of people are diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses. Here are some facts:
- 2 in 5 Canadians will develop cancer in their lifetime1,
- 1 in 4 will contract heart disease.2
- 50,000 Canadians will suffer a stroke each year and 60% will be left with a disability.2
The associated costs can be staggering, often causing financial hardship.
Face the future with confidence
Critical illness insurance from Canada Life provides a lump-sum benefit 30 days after diagnosis of a covered critical illness. This helps give you the resources you need to focus on your recovery without the stress of worrying about funds to pay for medication, private nursing, or to supplement lost income. Complete details are set out in the Certificate of Insurance you receive on enrollment.
Critical illness insurance by Canada Life
provides you with:
- coverage for:
- heart attack,
- coronary artery by-pass surgery
- $25,000 to $100,000 in coverage to spend any way you choose
- coverage starting at $6.84/month3
- prices that are locked in for 5 years
- a simple application process - by answering a few questions, you could get approved online and start your coverage instantly
- coverage that is guaranteed up to age 70
- 100% tax-free benefit
- 30-day risk-free satisfaction guarantee
- Add-on coverage available for additional conditions:
- kidney failure,
- major organ transplant,
- heart valve replacement,
It's easy to apply online or by phone. Call Canada Life at 1-888-859-9564 today!