Would you be able to cope in the event of an unexpected accident?
Its difficult enough when a family member is seriously injured or dies accidentally without adding financial adversity to the struggle youre going through.
With Accident Insurance by Canada Life, your family could receive up to $330,000 to help support them in any way that is needed.
Plus, you can customize the coverage with benefits that help you and your family cope financially after living through an accident. Its easy to enroll and acceptance is guaranteed if youre between 18 and 69 sign up today!
Accident Insurance by Canada Life provides:
- up to $150,000 of coverage for Accidental Death
- double the amount for Public Transportation Death Public Transportation DeathIf you die as a result of an accident that happens while you are a fare-paying passenger on some form of public or commercial transportation such as a bus, subway, train or airplane, you would receive the full amount of your coverage plus an additional 100%.
- an additional 20% of benefit amount paid to a named Survivor if you die accidentally Survivor BenefitThis unique benefit pays an extra 20% over and above the accidental death benefit if a Survivor is named in addition to a Beneficiary. The Survivor and Beneficiary can be different people or the same person. The Survivor will be paid quarterly for 2 years (i.e. payments of up to $3,750 4 times a year for 2 years) if you die accidentally. These funds can help cover day-to-day living expenses like mortgage payments until the estate is settled, job re-training for the surviving spouse, or tuition for children. For example, the spouse could be named as Beneficiary for the death benefit and the children named as Survivor; thus the spouse could use the death benefit to pay down the mortgage while the children could use the survivor benefit for their education.
- coverage starting at only $6.95/month1
- no medical exam or health questions required to enroll
- 30-day risk-free satisfaction guarantee
- 100% tax-free benefit
- flexibility to add:
- up to $150,000 of coverage for Serious Injuries Serious Injuries BenefitIf, due to an accident, you become paralyzed or totally disabled, if you lose or lose the use of an arm, leg, hand or foot, or if you lose your sight or hearing, youll receive 100% of your main coverage. Use these funds to help cover the cost of physical therapy, medical equipment, home renovations to accommodate your disability, or in any way you desire.
- up to $5,000 of coverage for Broken Bones
- up to $100/day for hospital stays due to accident and up to $200/day for home recovery Hospital and Home Recovery BenefitShould you require a hospital stay of more than 2 days due to an accident, youll receive $50 or $100 each day (depending on the plan you select), retroactive to the first day of hospitalization, to a maximum of $18,000. Once home from the hospital, youll receive an additional $100 or $200 (depending on the plan you select) for every day spent in hospital, to help with home recovery, to a maximum of $36,000.
- up to $150,000 of coverage for Serious Injuries
It's easy to design your own coverage and apply online or by phone. Call Canada Life at 1-888-859-9564 today!